What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, etc. Some of the purposes of installing cookies may also require the user's consent.
When do I need to give my consent?
In order to achieve a correct regulation of these devices it is necessary to distinguish them precisely on the basis of the aims pursued by those who use them. In fact, as an implemention of the provisions contained in Directive 2009/136 / EC, there is the obligation to obtain the prior and informed consent of users to the installation of cookies used for purposes other than technical (see Article 1, paragraph 5, letter a, of Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n. 69, which amended the art. 122 of the Code). Your consent is instead required for "analytical" cookies that are not anonymized and for profiling cookies
How do I check and disable cookies?
Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies already installed, including cookies with given consent. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.
The user can find information on how to manage or disable cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Microsoft Windows Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-It/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
Please note that we won't take any responsibility in case of any changes to the links mentioned above and highlight that the deactivation by the user of all types of cookies may reduce or make certain features of the website unavailable .
Thypes of Cookies used
- Technical cookies allow the storage of previous actions or save the user's session or perform other activities strictly necessary and essential to the proper functioning of the website and for these cookies there is no provision for consent by the interested party . Functional cookies (similar to technical cookies in the perspective of the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014 published in GU n.126 on 3 June 2014, transposing Directive 2002/58 / EC) allow the website to remember the choices of userin order to provide a more personalized and optimized navigation. These types of cookies may be necessary to keep a browsing session open or to allow the user to access any reserved areas or to temporarily remember the texts entered during the compilation of a module within the same session. They do not appear to be indispensable to the operation of the site, but they improve the quality and the browsing experience; if you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website may not be optimal and access to its contents may be limited.
- Analytical cookies are used to collect and analyze information that helps to understand how users interact with the website, providing, for example, statistical information on accesses and visits to the website relating to the last page visited, the number of sections and pages visited and the number of visitors, statistical information relating to the time spent on the website. Those information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, when they are analyzed for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website, the cookies that collect them can be assimilated to technical cookies.
- Aggregated statistical cookies
- Other third-party cookies
- Cookies that provide interactive maps allow you to include interactive maps that can be customized
- Social buttons plugins and widgets are usually aimed at sharing the contents on the social networks. The presence of plug-ins involves the transmission of cookies to and from the websites managed by third parties.
It is also specified that the first party cookies are those generated and used by this website, while the third party cookies are generated by third parties. On this website, different types of cookies are operating - with specific functions - that may belong to one or more of the categories descibed above.
How do I give my consent?
The application remembers the choice made by the user, therefore the short information will not be repeated in subsequent connections from the same device. However, the user always has the possibility of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed.
If problems of a technical nature related to the provision of consent are found, the user is requested to contact the Data Controller through the appropriate channels indicated on the website