- is intended only for the reta.it website and it does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via external links;
- it is to be understood as a Disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR to guests visiting our website;
- comply with the Recommendation n. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Group.
Reta Srl informs you that the processing of personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accountability, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, limitation of retention, as well as protection of your Privacy and your rights. Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the GDPR and the confidentiality obligations required.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
2. DATA BEING PROCESSED
- Navigation data
- Data provided voluntarily
- Cookies and similar technologies
3. PURPOSE OF DATA COMMUNICATION
4. RECIPIENT OF DATA ELEMENTS
5. TRANSFERS OF DATA
6. DATA CONSERVATION
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
1. Data Controller
Reta Srl with registered office in via Corso Romita 67,is the Data Controller of this website.
For any information concerning the processing of dataReta SRL can be reached by:
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone number +39 0131 253235
- letter Reta Srl via Corso Romita 67
2. Data Being Processed
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('Data Subject'); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity such as a name, an identification number, location data, ecc.
We collect the following Personal Data:
- Navigation data The computer systems collects some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information are not collected to be associated with you, but they may allow to identify informations about you.
These data include IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to our website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters related to your operating system and IT environment. These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check his correct functioning.
- Data provided voluntarily Through the Website you have the possibility to voluntarily provide Personal Data such as name and e-mail address in order to subscribe to the newsletter or to contact us. The use of this data have been expressly authorized by you and Reta Srl process them in compliance with the GDPR. According to what's state above, you become an independent data controller, taking all the legal obligations and responsibilities.
3. Purpose of Data Communication
The Personal Data you provide through the Website will be processed by Reta Srl for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken on your request (eg: contact request via the Contact form, registration to the newsletter service, etc.);
b) purposes of statistical research / analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Website, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest
c) purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which Reta Srl is subject;
The provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed above is optional, but their failure to provide it could make it impossible to find your request or fulfill a legal obligation to which Reta Srl is subject.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in point 3, with:
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the website including sending e- mails and the analysis of the operation of the website;
- people authorized by Reta Srl to process Personal Data that are confidential or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality; (eg employees and collaborators of Reta Srl); (a and b are collectively "Recipients");
- jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when requested by the GDPR.
5. Transfer of Data
European Economic Area
6. Data Conservation
Reta Srl will process your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 3. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Reta Srl will process your Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Art. 2947 (1) (3) c.c.). Further information on the retention period of the Personal Data and the criteria used to determine this period may be requested by writing to the Data Controller at the references indicated in point 1.
7. Rights of the interested party
Within the limits of the GDPR, you have the right to ask Reta Srl, at any time, access to your Personal Data, to rectify or cancel them or to oppose their treatment, limitation of processing and to obtain in a format structured, in common use and readable by automatic device data concerning you. Requests should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com
Under the GDPR, you have in any case the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data) if you believe that the procession of your Personal Data is contrary to the law in force.